January 2, 2015

With iphone 6 plus in the Winter land of Norway and a Million Thank's..


With iphone 6 plus in the Winter land of Norway and a Million Thank's..

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL 

I was out the other day just as the morning mist lifted and had the chance for this photo of the cold morning out in the countryside outside my little village southeast of Oslo. 2 photos stitched in PP.

"A million thank's" refer to my Flickr account where I the last day of the year 2014 have had 1 million hits to my photos. A screendump from my stat. page below:


I have the understanding that some people think that fancy titles and or use of tags is a main factor for having lots of hits to your flickr photos. What do I know...

It is for sure a fact that the photo I have with most hits is really not outstanding in neither the title or in use of tags. Have a look your self:

Last summer for the summer mountain farm II - app. 27.000 hits

Last summer for the summer mountain farm II

Tags used for this photo: 
  • norway
  • norge
  • valdres
  • seter
  • seterdrift
  • summer farms
  • mountain farms
  • canon g1x
  • tisledalen
  • fløten
Probably not the most exciting tags you may have seen....
BTW The remains from this old summer farm is to be found in the low mountains in the South of Norway.

GPS:N 60.845005, E 9.094809

No comments:

Post a Comment